Lunar Quasar 564
Don't pay the RRP of £18,194!
Introduced to Lunar's Quasar range in 2014, this flexible four-berth caravan is a good bet for young families. The lounge area up front converts easily to a double bed, while the dining area towards the rear provides two singles come night time – plus an extra leisure space for either parents or their children to retire to during the day. The full-width washroom at the rear is large enough for a domestic-sized shower as well as handy storage cupboards.
As with all caravans in the Quasar range, the following features are included as standard:
- A comfortable, inviting lounge area with high-quality furnishings in elegant neutral tones, homely LED lighting, and a Kenwood radio/CD/MP3 player with speakers
- A fully-equipped and stylish kitchen, including a Dometic fridge, 42-litre Aspire oven with separate grill and four-plate hob
- A well-designed bathroom with C250 CWE Swivel toilet, mirrored vanity area and plenty of hooks
- A 4kW Truma combi central-heating system with a digital timer and control panel
- Plenty of inside and outside storage, with larger bulkhead lockers and a roomy gas locker
This compact caravan has a towing weight of just 1350kg, but its solid construction and high-quality fittings more than match those of its heavier competitors in terms of durability and style, our customers say.
|Number of Berths||4|
|Number of Axles||1|
|Interior Length||5.618m (18'5'')|
|Shipping Length||7.191m (23'7'')|
|Overall Width||2.205m (7'3'')|
|Maximum Headroom||1.908m (6'3'')|
|Overall Height||2.606m (8'7'')|
|Tyre Size||185 R14 C|
|Coupling Height (Fully Laden)||0.440 (1'5'')|
|Actual Awning Length (cm)*||1010cm (33'2'')|